Self-Improvement & Empowerment Speaker | Award-Winning Educator | T.V Personality | Mediator & Family Interventionist |
Author | Youth & Family Development Expert | College Speaker | Corporate Employee Development Speaker
C’mon now! It’s time for your empowerment! Ever need a PUSH or have a question that urgently needs answering? Ever been in the need of a vitamin for the soul? We see many “vitamins” at the store for our body, but very seldom do we find any for our soul— until now! Michael McGill has brought you several vitamins- vitamins for the mind, body, and soul! McGill, who is a renowned, award winning TRANSFORMATIONAL speaker, life coach and self-empowerment expert, has done it again! Soul Vitamins is a collection of questions from a series of people seeking advice and who need empowerment to make better decisions. These questions are asked from real people and they are answered in a conversational approach that welcomes self-reflection and personal application. Being deemed as “food for the soul” by critics and readers alike, this awe-inspiring book is sure to be thought-provoking and soul stirring!
• Living ONpurpose!
• You’re worth more than gold-- Setting boundaries
• Power and beauty of forgiveness
• Dealing with change
• Turning pain into power
• And much, much more!
- The painful process of healing and forgiveness begins with self-reflection and renewing the mind. What you perceive as destruction can really be reconstruction.
- Michael draws on his own personal experiences of depression, unforgiveness, dysfunction, and tragedy to give strategy, advice and empowerment to everyday people having everyday challenges! You will begin to develop a growth mind-set and these tools will help you advance in mental, emotional, spiritual, and even physical health!
- While these vitamins may not always taste good, if you actively apply them, you are sure to grow and become a strong overcomer. ‘Living ONpurpose’ can become the new normal in your life! Are you ready for the challenge?
July 18th, 2018
Creating Community & Connection Experience-
-Mazuma Credit Union
May 1-4, 2017
Keynote & Student development masterclass
-University of the Bahamas
June 7th, 2018
Keynote & Masterclass (Educators + Social Service Leaders-)
-AlignSTL / Education Plus (St. Louis, Mo.)
Contributing Book Designer: LeAndrew Strother, Houston, Tx. ("Kreative Touch Designs" and "Happy Photography!")
CLICK HERE: ----->
Michael McGill, Jr.
(816) 301-4526 - Office